What is CBD, which can be found in hemp, how it helps the body and what effects could be seen in our customers
Each of us has a system endocannaboid, which is designed to maintain its proper functioning (that is, we get enough sleep, have energy, do not get sick, regenerate quickly). To control this, it produces endocannabinoids. Sometimes, unfortunately, due to stress, poor diet or other reasons, endocannabinoids are not produced in the amount they should, and the entire system does not work as it should.
In this case, we can stimulate it to act with external cannabinoids that give similar effects to endocannabinoids. The best known source of them is hemp, which has over a dozen cannabinoids – including CBD, CBG, CBGA.
The research to date shows that CBD has the most properties, is safe (does not have psychoactive properties) and well tolerated, even in high doses. However, it works best when combined with the rest of the cannabinoids, rather than when administered alone.looking for CBD oils, So whenavoid those that are isolated and look for those that have the „full spectrum of cannabinoids” in their description. Then we are sure that it is extracted with the accompaniment of the rest of the ingredients, which greatly facilitates its proper operation.
How can CBD help us?
– helps relieve pain, but has no side effects
– helps to quit smoking
– helps to reduce (or even completely fight) symptoms of neurological diseases, including epilepsy
– helps to maintain the blood sugar level within the norm (recommended for people with diabetes)
– helps to fight cancer by stopping the spread of cancer cells,
– helps to relax, relax and regenerate,
– fights anxiety and anxiety (post-traumatic stress, panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorder)
– fights inflammation, especially in the nervous system (including irritable bowel syndrome, among others )
– reduces the symptoms of schizophrenia, with no side effects
– helps in the treatment of, among others muscle spasticity and Parkinson’s disease.
– increases the level of serotonin in the brain
These are benefits that are known to us so far, but with each passing month there are many studies that show additional properties of the cannabinoid.
CBD can be likened to a magic ingredient – it works not only on the body, but also on the mind and spirit. Its consumption will put you in a relaxing state that would require a long meditation or yoga session to achieve. When consumed, our body relaxes and releases physical tension, leaving us with a feeling comparable to taking a warm bath.
See the opinions of our clients and what effects they noticed in themselves 🙂